|PUMP MODEL||MAX PRESSURE||MIN/MAX
|VP-3K||3,500 psi||0.0001 – 97 ml/min|
|VP-6K||6,500 psi||0.0001 – 54 ml/min|
|VP-12K||12,000 psi||0 0001 – 29 ml/min|
|VP-20K||20,000 psi||0.0001 – 12 ml/min|
|VP-25K||25,000 psi||0.0001 – 12 ml/min|
Vindum VP-Series Metering Pumps
Manufacturer: Vindum Engineering
Model Number: see Specifications page for full details
Vindum VP-Series pumps are dual-piston metering pumps that offer ultra-precise pulse-free, continuous flow in either constant-pressure and constant-rate modes, at up to 25,000 psi. High-temperature versions allow wetted parts of the pump to be heated to 320°F (160°C). Leading-edge design, compact size, and attractive pricing makes these pumps perfect for a wide range of applications.
- Pulse-free continuous flow standard (pressure or rate modes)
- Flow rate range: 0.1µL/min—97ml/min (varies by model)
- Extreme pressure capability: 0 – 25,000 psi (varies by model)
- 13 modes: rate or pressure deliver, receive, bi-directional
- Advanced pump-control software included (PC-based)
- Several control/communication options (see Control Options tab)
- Low maintenance design, easy to clean
- Ultra-compact footprint (19”H x 6”W x 9”D)
- Patent Pending
- Oil & Gas Coreflood and PVT experiments
- Pilot Plant or Process Development
- Corrosive Fluid Environments (Hastelloy option)
- Pulse-free, ultra-precise fluid metering
- Life sciences – Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals
Vindum Pump Design
- Patent-pending design ensures negligible pressure pulse during piston switchover
- Patented air-actuated valves for unlimited, continuous pulse-free pumping
- Dual–motor ball-screw drives for accuracy and dependability
- Zero-hysteresis gear drive system
- High-accuracy transducers, 0.1% error, available in different pressure ranges to suit your requirements
- 0.1 psi servo control ensures highest pressure accuracy and pulse-free operation
- Valves, transducers, and safety burst discs mounted directly on cylinders to minimize connections and dead volume
- Hastelloy wetted parts (optional) for use with corrosive fluids
- High-Temp. models are insertable into air bath to 320°F (160°C). See image below
- Modular design for easy maintenance and repairs. Top section can be removed as one piece for easy cleaning with fluid inside
- Interchangeable top section easily converts pump to another pump model with no fluid spillage
- 110-240V Service, 50-60Hz standard
- Integrated emergency stop circuit
- 2-Year Warranty for manufacturing defects
- Many pump control options
VPware: Loaded with features
- Thirteen Pump Modes, including constant pressure or constant rate modes (deliver, receive, or bi-directional). Delta-Pressure and Recirculation (for core flood experiments) are also available.
- Volume dispense: Accurately dispense fluid volumes (works with many pump modes).
- Volume or Pressure Ramping Sequences: Build multi-step ramp sequences (ie, change pressure or rate as function of time or volume pumped) are easy to build and save.
- Auto-Prime Feature: Automatically fills pump with fluid and verifies that residual air is eliminated.
- Pressure or Rate Following: Pump #2 follows rate or pressure of Pump #1, either as percentage or differential. Run ramping sequence on Pump #1 and Pump #2 will track it’s rate or pressure path automatically.
- Pump Group (Rate modes): Multiple pumps operate together to deliver/receive a combined fluid rate, with individual pump rates set as percentage or proportion of the total rate, or individual values.
VPware: Informative and easy to use
- Intuitive pump configuration, operation, and status screens
- User-configurable graphs that are easy to create and save. Graphs can be viewed in real-time
- Error capture automatically records pump commands and data for easy trouble-shooting
- Administrator can set/lock individual settings (e.g., max pressure) for educational environments
- VPware can control up to 16 pump simultaneously from a single computer
Please Contact Vindum Engineering Support for current User Manuals.
Vindum Engineering offers a “loaner pump” program, which gives prospective customers the opportunity to try a VP-Series pump in their facility for a period of time (typically 4-8 weeks). If interested, please fill out the form below with your information.
While we cannot accommodate every loaner pump request or commit to having a loaner pump available at all times, we are committed to offering new customers the opportunity to work with our pumps so that they can experience their performance first-hand.
Privacy: We value your privacy and will not share your information with any third parties