|PUMP MODEL||MAX PRESSURE||MIN/MAX
|VP-3K||3,500 psi||0.0001 – 97 ml/min|
|VP-6K||6,500 psi||0.0001 – 54 ml/min|
|VP-12K||12,000 psi||0 0001 – 29 ml/min|
|VP-20K||20,000 psi||0.0001 – 12 ml/min|
|VP-25K||25,000 psi||0.0001 – 12 ml/min|
Vindum VP-Series Metering Pumps
Manufacturer: Vindum Engineering
Model Number: see Specifications page for full details
Vindum VP-Series pumps are dual-piston metering pumps that offer ultra-precise pulse-free, continuous flow in either constant-pressure and constant-rate modes, at up to 25,000 psi. High-temperature versions allow wetted parts of the pump to be heated to 320°F (160°C). Leading-edge design, compact size, and attractive pricing makes these pumps perfect for a wide range of applications.
- Pulse-free continuous flow standard (pressure or rate modes)
- Flow rate range: 0.1µL/min—97ml/min (varies by model)
- Extreme pressure capability: 0 – 25,000 psi (varies by model)
- 13 modes: rate or pressure deliver, receive, bi-directional
- Advanced pump-control software included (PC-based)
- Several control/communication options (see Control Options tab)
- Low maintenance design, easy to clean
- Ultra-compact footprint (19”H x 6”W x 9”D)
- Patent Pending
- Oil & Gas Coreflood and PVT experiments
- Pilot Plant or Process Development
- Corrosive Fluid Environments (Hastelloy option)
- Pulse-free, ultra-precise fluid metering
- Life sciences – Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals
Vindum Pump Design
- Patent-pending design ensures negligible pressure pulse during piston switchover
- Patented air-actuated valves for unlimited, continuous pulse-free pumping
- Dual–motor ball-screw drives for accuracy and dependability
- Zero-hysteresis gear drive system
- High-accuracy transducers, 0.1% error, available in different pressure ranges to suit your requirements
- 0.1 psi servo control ensures highest pressure accuracy and pulse-free operation
- Valves, transducers, and safety burst discs mounted directly on cylinders to minimize connections and dead volume
- Hastelloy wetted parts (optional) for use with corrosive fluids
- High-Temp. models are insertable into air bath to 320°F (160°C). See image below
- Modular design for easy maintenance and repairs. Top section can be removed as one piece for easy cleaning with fluid inside
- Interchangeable top section easily converts pump to another pump model with no fluid spillage
- 110-240V Service, 50-60Hz standard
- Integrated emergency stop circuit
- 2-Year Warranty for manufacturing defects
- Many pump control options
VPware is a PC application use to control Vindum pumps. It offers powerful pump control features with an intuitive user interface. VPware is included with each pump purchased from Vindum Engineering (including future updates).
VPware: Loaded with features
- Thirteen Pump Modes, including constant pressure or constant rate modes (deliver, receive, or bi-directional). Delta-Pressure and Recirculation (for core flood experiments) are also available.
- Volume dispense: Accurately dispense fluid volumes (works with many pump modes).
- Volume or Pressure Ramping Sequences: Build multi-step ramp sequences (ie, change pressure or rate as function of time or volume pumped) are easy to build and save.
- Auto-Prime Feature: Automatically fills pump with fluid and verifies that residual air is eliminated.
- Pressure or Rate Following: Pump #2 follows rate or pressure of Pump #1, either as percentage or differential. Run ramping sequence on Pump #1 and Pump #2 will track it’s rate or pressure path automatically.
- Pump Group (Rate modes): Multiple pumps operate together to deliver/receive a combined fluid rate, with individual pump rates set as percentage or proportion of the total rate, or individual values.
VPware: Informative and easy to use
- Intuitive pump configuration, operation, and status screens
- User-configurable graphs that are easy to create and save. Graphs can be viewed in real-time
- Error capture automatically records pump commands and data for easy trouble-shooting
- Administrator can set/lock individual settings (e.g., max pressure) for educational environments
- VPware can control up to 16 pump simultaneously from a single computer
There are several ways to control Vindum pumps, as shown in the table below. If you have any questions or need another control method, please contact us at email@example.com.
Click here to request access to the
Vindum Engineering offers a “loaner pump” program, which gives prospective customers the opportunity to try a VP-Series pump in their facility for a period of time (typically 4-8 weeks). If interested, please fill out the form below with your information.
While we cannot accommodate every loaner pump request or commit to having a loaner pump available at all times, we are committed to offering new customers the opportunity to work with our pumps so that they can experience their performance first-hand.
Privacy: We value your privacy and will not share your information with any third parties