Acoustic Separators provide continuous and precise fluid-level monitoring of multi-phase pressurized systems, such as those used for relative permeability experiments for oil and gas research.
Vindum Engineering’s NERAS Separators are available for either 2-phase or 3-phase systems. Both separators offer precise fluid-level monitoring with the following characteristics:
- Fluid Separation & Measurement at In-Situ Conditions
- Working Pressure: to 10,000 psi
- Working Temperature: 15-150°C
- High accuracy, independent of fluid properties (volume resolution of 0.08 mL)
- Proven, simple, gravity-based separation design
- Independent Separation and Measurement bores
- All fluid levels monitored & recorded continuously
- Instantaneous recirc. coreflood fluid volumetric balances (for relative perm experiments)
- Precision ultrasonic level detection & measurement electronics manufactured by New England Research, Inc.
- Stainless Steel or Hastelloy vessel options
- Customizable bore diameter: 1” (std), 3/4”, or 1/2”
Please contact us for detailed specifications
Show 2 of 2 Products