Vindum MV Mounting Equipment
Manufacturer: Vindum Engineering, Inc.
Model Number: MV-Series Mounting Equipment (See Model Number Listing)
The Vindum Modular Valve System (MVS) is designed to speed construction of laboratory high pressure fluid flow systems by offering valves, tees, and crosses that use a common footprint and connector height that can be easily installed on a “breadboard-style” mounting grid or rail system.
The Vindum Mounting Grid saves time and space when constructing flow systems:
- Threaded grid pattern fits both 1”x1” and 25mm x 25mm bolt patterns of the Vindum needle valves, tees, and crosses
- Solid anodized aluminum construction provides robust mounting platform without the need for valve mounting brackets
- Enables standardization of tubing lengths and shapes, saving space and time
- Mounting grid is available in either standard or user-specified dimensions to fit different applications
- Mounting Plate for Rail Systems allows for unlimited configuration and layout designs
MV-Series Mounting Equipment Applications
- Oil & gas laboratory research
- Chemical/petrochemical laboratories
- Educational Environments
Categories: Vindum MV Needle Valves
Model Numbers and additional details for Vindum MV Mounting Equipment are shown in the table below. Click here to Download the PDF Document.